Julie Cooper | Photographer

Photographer and creative // weddings, portraits, documentary

Thank you.

Time for a change my friends - thank you for joining me on this journey, I am SO grateful!
---
Hi my friends and clients, I am hanging up my photographer hat after my final 12 photoshoots (which I am looking forward too, a beautiful way to see out an era) and pivoting to sharing my knowledge, opinion pieces and my writings.
I’m studying two Masters degrees and I have the privilege to share this knowledge!
I’ll be hosting workshops for women in business and encouraging my Māori and Pacific sisters to join in! 🌺🌺
As I learn from my Master of Business Administration I can teach.
If you’re keen for workshops, follow me on IG and Facebook @JulieCooperCreative
Studying and serving πŸ™
Let’s educate, motivate and raise the sisterhood!
Lots of love, Julie xxx

Back when it all started, me in my bedroom 15 years ago - chasing gigs, events, nationwide tours, weddings, fashion shows. 
Thank YOU Julie, I love you


SHARE:
© Julie Cooper | Photographer | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig